Here on the BetterCloud Monitor we’ve showed you how OneNote is a useful tool for creating to-do lists (and shopping lists) and working with other kinds of files. Today’s video tip centers around another way to use OneNote to improve an unavoidable corporate task: meeting minutes.
OneNote 2013/2016 makes the note-taking process easier by allowing you to:
- Launch OneNote directly from your Outlook calendar or the meeting appointment itself
- Insert meeting details onto the OneNote page, including the attendee list and any attachments
- Check boxes next to the attendee names to indicate who was present
- Update changed meeting details by selecting Refresh Meeting Details for this Page under Meeting Details
- Share meeting notes with others from a shared location or by emailing the page
- Use all the features of OneNote that you already love!