1. Navigate to the Google Drive homepage
- Log into Gmail, click Drive in the application selector in the top right-hand corner of the page
- Or go to http://docs.google.com
2. Click the red button that says “New”, and then select “Google Slides”
3. Select the slide you wish to animate.
- Go to the top of the page and click ‘Insert’ → ‘Animation’. Here you can change things like transition time
- Click “Apply to all Slides” to apply your animation throughout the powerpoint.
4. Choose the type of animation and when it will appear in the animation options.
- You have three options as to when animations appear – “On click”, which is when you click, “After previous”, which comes after the previous animation or “With previous”, which comes with the current animation.
- To show bullet points one by one, or display groups of text one at a time, check the “By paragraph” box.