They say a great way to learn a language is to immerse yourself in it. One way to immerse yourself in another language is to adjust your language settings in your daily life, such as your Google account.
To jump into another language world in Google, you can easily adjust the language settings and choose from over 28 different languages that Google Admin console supports.
Watch the video above and follow the instructions below to change your language settings.
- When in Docs, Sheets, or Slides, select the Menu button in the top left corner.
- Select Settings.
- A menu will appear.
- Select the language name that is in blue text under Language.
- On the Account Preferences page, scroll down and select the Language tab.
- Select the pencil to edit.
- A menu will appear where you can select the language you want to switch to.
- A second list may appear (depending on the language you select) to show you the different dialect options.
- Select OK to save the settings.
- Your settings have adjusted and your Google console is now in the new language you selected.