Automate the fundamentals of Apple mobility, with Jamf, OneLogin and BetterCloud
With the transition from cubicles to home offices, organizations are forced to innovate the way they support and on-board employees. Zero-touch deployments and a secure, cloud-first mentality became necessary to keep businesses moving forward in a way that was safe for admins and end-users. In just a few months, companies have seen transformations that would have normally taken years. Being outside the physical perimeter requires an agile approach to the three core areas of mobility: Devices, identity, and applications. Industry leaders Jamf, OneLogin, and BetterCloud, have revolutionized and empowered administrators with the tools they need to automate the work of device management, identity provisioning, and SaaS application management.a recent PwC survey, 55% of employers anticipate offering remote work even after COVID-19 is a concern. The IT lessons learned from this moment will forever change the way companies think about the tools that enable a remote workforce. The “new normal” is a place where optimized IT processes thrive and legacy on-premises solutions fade away.
Jamf, OneLogin, and BetterCloud are enabling IT Administrators to create repeatable processes for deployments that support best practices for security and end-user experience. Organizations that invest in Apple do so because the platform is powerful and easy to use; benefits that can quickly erode with one-size-fits-all management platforms or outdated security practices. The flexibility of these three tools allow for granular enforcement of device and SaaS application security, through an identity driven approach to management.
These combined solutions are helping organizations today transform how they deliver technology with comprehensive automation and security across identities, apps, and devices. Some key advantages of leveraging these three platforms together to enabling employees to work anywhere include:
- Gain Visibility and Control: Jamf gives you the ability to set policies across all of your Apple devices. OneLogin allows you to manage all of your users’ identities and access. BetterCloud gives you visibility across all your SaaS applications so you can take action and automate policies from a centralized platform.
- Zero-Touch Deployment and Offboarding: Provide a seamless onboarding experience to your new hires leveraging automated workflows to setup corporate laptops, user profiles and permissions, and applications. Automatically offboard a user to ensure they no longer have access to corporate applications or data on their personal or corporate devices.
- Protect against Insider Threats: Mitigate security risks with ongoing monitoring of suspicious activity at the device, login, or in-app level and remediation workflows. If suspicious behavior, file sharing, content scanning, or other interaction is identified, trigger a remediation workflow such as forcing a user to re-authenticate or locking the user’s device.
The world has not stopped, and organizations still refining their remote business processes need to quickly evaluate options to find what meets their needs. Jamf, OneLogin, and BetterCloud all offer free trials and Work Anywhere resources to get started.
If you would like to know more, don’t miss Virtual JNUC 2020 where you can catch OneLogin and BetterCloud either in the vendor hall, or at several sessions.
- JNUC331 “Empowering a remote workforce with Jamf” features Evernote who has integrated all of these solutions.
- JNUC334, “SaaSOps: using the Jamf Pro API and connecting cloud systems to automate workflows”.