If Slack is going to become an integral part of your office communication, then just like email, security is paramount. In a multidevice world, signing out of Slack only on your computer may not be enough.
Luckily, Slack has a method of signing out that will sign you out of Slack on every device simultaneously. This feature is essential for anyone who uses Slack on both their work and home computer and even on mobile devices.
1. Click the down arrow next to your Slack team name
2. Select “Profile and Account” from the drop down menu
3. On the right side of the page open the drop down menu
4. Select “Open Account Settings”
5. At the bottom of the settings page click “Sign out all other sessions”