This video is part of my Guide – Top 5 Ways to Save Time in Your Gmail Inbox
Priority Inbox automatically sorts your mail by moving the important messages to the top and separating them from everything else in your inbox. Gmail determines what’s important based on the messages you open, the people you frequently chat with, and the keywords and content in the messages. Priority Inbox is especially helpful if you are overwhelmed with emails and don’t have time to read them all.
- Within Gmail, click on the gear icon and then choose ‘Settings.’
- Navigate to the ‘Inbox’ tab.
- Select ‘Priority Inbox’ as your inbox type.
- Configure your inbox sections.
- Then click ‘Save Changes.’