Word Art isn’t just for Microsoft Word–you can add it to Google Docs, too. Adding Word Art is a great way to add some visual punch to your document, and it’s super simple. Here’s how you add some decorative text to your Google Doc.
- In your Google Doc, go to Insert > Drawing.
- Go to Actions > Word Art.
- In the text box that pops up, enter in the text you’d like to work on.
- Format the text as you wish, whether it’s changing the fill color, outline color, etc.
- Hit “Save & Close” to insert the Word Art into your document.
Click here to watch this video on YouTube.