We’re excited to share that BetterCloud Founder and CEO David Politis recently joined host Harry Stebbings on the latest episode of The Official SaaStr Podcast.
They chatted about:
- How Politis made his way into the world of SaaS and came to found BetterCloud. How has he seen the rate of enterprise cloud adoption change over the last five years?
- People often suggest operators are suited to certain stages of a company lifecycle. Does he agree with this? What are the leading indicators an individual is struggling to scale? How does one communicate that to them effectively?
- What does radical transparency really mean to Politis? What are the biggest challenges of scaling transparency?
- How does Politis feel about the method of OKR setting? What does the decision making process look like for deciding which OKRs to focus on?
Politis’s 60-Second SaaStr:
- What would Politis most like to change in the world of SaaS?
- How has he seen himself emerge and develop as a leader?
- What is the biggest challenge of his role within BetterCloud today?
To listen to the episode, check out the links below: