If you want to add Google Drive files to Dropbox, there’s a simple way to do it–one that doesn’t involve the hassle and inconvenience of messy file conversions. This can be useful if you’re collaborating with people who aren’t Google Drive users. Here’s an efficient way to sync Drive and Dropbox.
- Go to the Chrome Web Store and search for Sync Google Drive. Install the extension and, when prompted, authorize it to access your Drive and Dropbox accounts.
- Select Sync Two Cloud Accounts. (If you’d like to only sync your files one-way, then click on “Switch to One-Way Sync.” You also have the option to sync it two ways.)
- Drag the Google Drive icon into the first box and select what you’d like to sync.
- Drag the Dropbox icon into the second box and select where you’re like to sync into.
- Click Start Sync.
- In Google Drive, drag the files (that you’d like to sync) into the Dropbox folders (that you’d like to sync into). The files will appear in your Dropbox account momentarily.
Click here to watch this video on YouTube.