In previous posts, the BetterCloud Monitor has covered how to add an attachment to a Google Calendar event, and how to attach an email in Gmail, but what about attaching an email to a calendar event?
Attaching an email can be the perfect addition to a calendar invite. How many times has a meeting spurred from an email? It’s common for people to use emails to make lists of action items to take. When you’re scheduling the meeting to review over the tasks, why not just attach the email to the calendar event? Not only can an email serve as a good reference point throughout the meeting, it can also provide context for invitees to know beforehand.
Check out the video above and read the steps below to learn more:
Step 1: Save the Email to Google Drive
- Find the email you want to attach to a Google Calendar event.
- From the drop-down menu on the side of the email, select Print.
- A print menu will appear. Select Change to adjust the destination.
- Select Save to Google Drive.
- Click Save to leave the print window.
Step 2: Create Your Calendar Event and Add Attachments
- When you have your calendar event ready for an attachment, select Add attachment.
- Select the email you just saved as a PDF in your Google Drive.
- Complete the details of your event and send your invite!