Bitmojis are personal emoji caricatures that evoke your personality and match almost every facial feature you can think of, such as your eye size, wrinkles, and face shape.
When you just can’t put your thoughts into words, Bitmojis help portray your facial expressions and reactions. Here’s a Bitmoji you might send your co-worker who just presented an amazing demo to a client.
The Bitmoji app has taken off for both Android and iOS, and is also available as a Chrome extension. When you’ve downloaded the Chrome extension, you can create a new account, or connect to a pre-existing mobile account, and begin channeling your personal avatar on Gmail.
To download the Bitmoji Chrome extension:
- Go to the Chrome Web Store and search Bitmoji.
- Select and download Bitmoji.
- You’ll then be taken to a new screen where you can enter your Bitmoji login information from a previously created an account, or you can create a new account.
- If you already have an account, you can click the Gmail button and you will be forwarded to a new Compose window in your Gmail.
- Now you can see that the Bitmoji icon has been added to your toolbar in your Compose window.
- Click your avatar to insert a Bitmoji in your Gmail message.