Free SaaS Environment Security Consultation
Simple file sharing mistakes or settings misconfigurations in SaaS apps like G Suite, Slack and Dropbox can result in serious security threats.
But uncovering these threats can be like finding a needle in a haystack—IT simply doesn’t have the tools to sort through every end user or admin action.
To address this challenge, BetterCloud is offering a free SaaS Environment Security Consultation that can help you to identify your greatest data breach threats and strengthen your security posture.
In this consultation, we will:
- Compare your SaaS environment threat levels against peer organizations
- Uncover application settings misconfigurations and policy violations resulting in excessive file or data access
- Locate all external users, administrators, and super administrators with access to company information
- Provide actionable steps for improvement based on our 7+ years of SaaS management and security expertise
- Monitor end user and admin activity across applications from one centralized dashboard
- Detect compliance issues across GDPR, PCI, PHI, HIPAA, and SOX regulations
BetterCloud empowers IT to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies across SaaS applications.
Take control of your SaaS environment by setting up custom listeners, auditing activity, quickly taking action, and fully automating policy remediation.
By helping IT uncover blind spots, investigate security vulnerabilities, take bulk actions across SaaS apps and automatically enforce policies, BetterCloud is helping thousands of organizations stay secure.