Whether they are malicious, negligent or compromised, the biggest threat is often times inside your company. Insiders can be particularly insidious (whether it’s intentional or not) because employees have an intimate knowledge of and direct access to your company’s infrastructure, business practices, systems, and applications.
Find Meaningful Information
With fully-configurable event detectors, you can find important security incidents and potential threats to your environment.
- Detect potential insider threat and security breaches with custom event detectors with cross-application functionality and windowing
- Get a comprehensive overview of activities and potential security threats in your environment with scheduled reports emailed to super administrators
- Educate users with notifications that they are in violation of a security policy and the actions that will be taken, such as unsharing a file with sensitive information or reverting their account settings
Surfacing the Right Data, Insights, and Actions: Why Operational Intelligence is Essential in a Multi-SaaS Environment
READ CASE STUDY >>
Automated policy enforcement enables IT to defend against common causes of insider threats and take appropriate actions in real-time.
- Automatically enforce sharing policies on documents with personal information, including social security numbers, patient records, or credit card numbers
- Prevent sensitive data leakage by detecting users forwarding email outside of your domain, and automatically disabling email forwarding on their account
- Keep groups and files private with policies that dynamically revert the settings if a user or administrator changes the access to public
Stop Acting Recklessly. Why You Need a Policy-Driven Approach to Multi-SaaS Automation
READ BLOG POST >>
Reduce risk posed by administrators with too much access and remain attentive to new, potential threats.
- Only give users access to the data objects and functionality they need with a least privilege administrator policy
- Quickly find actions taken by rogue administrators with a centralized log of administrator actions across applications that includes a timestamp and action details
- Remove suspended accounts and properly offboard users across applications to ensure previous employees do not have access to private company information
- Routinely monitor the security of your environment with policy reports, such as email forwarding, docs exposed externally, public docs viewed in last 30 days