It only takes a few steps to print your Google Calendar. Whether you’re on the go, or you cell phone battery is low, it’s nice to have a hard copy of your calendar on hand. All you have to do is:
- Go to the More dropdown in the top right.
- Click Print.
- You’ll have two options – print or save as .pdf.
- You’ll have multiple formatting options, including the orientation of the calendar (portrait or landscape).
- You can show or not show events that you have declined.
- You can choose black and white if you are printing in black and white, for better contrast.
- Hit print or save as .pdf and you’re done!
Click here to watch this video on YouTube.