- The first thing you need to do is make sure that you’re composing a message with HTML formatting enabled. In the Format Text tab, make sure HTML is selected.
- Just make sure that your cursor is somewhere in the message of the body, and then click on Options.
- Under the Themes heading in the ribbon, click on Page Color.
- Next, select Fill Effects from this menu, and then click on the Picture tab.
- Now, you can select a picture and find the image that you want to insert into your email.
- Once you’re happy with your selection, click Insert. Then click OK. Now your image will be inserted into the background of your email!
Click here to watch this video on YouTube.