Free Google Drive Environment Security Assessment
End user file sharing mistakes or inappropriate conduct can result in serious security threats and data loss.
But uncovering these threats in a Google Drive audit can be like finding a needle in a haystack - IT simply doesn’t have the tools to sort through every end user action.
To improve IT's Google Drive environment visibility and expose the greatest data breach risks - BetterCloud is offering a free Google Drive Environment Security Assessment.
This assessment is available for a limited time, so sign up now to reserve your spot and one of our Solutions Experts will be in touch to schedule your assessment.
In this assessment, we will:
- Benchmark your Google Drive environment threat levels against peer organizations
- Uncover threats caused by Google Drive settings misconfigurations
- Identify files, groups, and calendars that are publicly exposed
- Locate all external users, administrators, and super administrators with access to company files and data
- Detect non-compliance across GDPR, PCI, PHI, HIPAA, and SOX regulations
- Offer a comprehensive overview of your Google Drive security posture
BetterCloud empowers IT to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies across SaaS applications.
Take control of your SaaS environment by auditing activity, quickly taking action, and fully automating policy remediation.
By helping IT uncover blind spots, investigate security vulnerabilities, and automatically enforce policies, BetterCloud is helping thousands of organizations stay secure.