Free SaaS Environment Security Assessment
Simple end user file sharing mistakes or settings adjustments can result in serious security threats.
But uncovering these threats can be like finding a needle in a haystack—IT simply doesn’t have the tools to sort through every end user action.
To improve IT's SaaS environment visibility and expose the greatest data breach risks - BetterCloud is offering a free SaaS Environment Security Assessment that uses API access to the most commonly used SaaS apps including G Suite, Slack, Dropbox, and Box.
This assessment is available for a limited time, so sign up now to reserve your spot.
In this assessment, we will:
- Benchmark your SaaS environment threat levels against peer organizations
- Uncover threats caused by application settings misconfigurations
- Locate all external users, administrators, and super administrators with access to company files and data
- Detect compliance issues across GDPR, PCI, PHI, HIPAA, and SOX regulations
- Offer a comprehensive view of your SaaS app security posture across multiple apps
BetterCloud empowers IT to define, remediate, and enforce management and security policies across SaaS applications.
Take control of your SaaS environment by setting up custom listeners, auditing activity, quickly taking action, and fully automating policy remediation.
By helping IT uncover blind spots, investigate security vulnerabilities, take bulk actions across SaaS apps and automatically enforce policies, BetterCloud is helping thousands of organizations stay secure.