Welcome to the Google Drive Template Gallery. Here you will find designed templates of Docs, Spreadsheets, and Presentations. Consider them a starting point for any of your Google Drive needs. To use one of these templates, simply:
- Click on the link for whichever template you want to use
- Make a copy of the template (File > Make a Copy)
- Rename the file to whatever you want to call it
- You now own the file, I have no access to it
- Make any necessary changes to customize it to fit your needs (make sure to take out all of the placeholder information!)
- Budget Planner
- Quote Builder
- Expense Report
- Mail Merge
- Table of Contents
- Purchase Order
- Pivot Table
These templates are great for standardizing documents across your entire organization. For example, you can ask your employees to use our Expense Report template to ensure all information is formatted correctly.
You can also submit templates to your organization’s private template gallery. To learn how to create a template and share it with your organization, watch this quick video.