BetterCloud enables you to audit your domain’s Google Drive files and view documents owned by a specific user on your domain. Ensure that all Drive files are owned by the correct user and take necessary actions such as transferring ownership of files.
- Enter the domains, groups, org units, or users whose Drive files you would like to audit
- Select “Owner” in the Condition section
- Select the ownership settings for which you would like the audit to scan (“is owned by” or “is not owned by”)
- Enter the email of the owner
- Enter the email of the user to whom you would like to email the results
- Name the audit
- Click "Save and Run"
Find all team files that are not owned by a specific team manager and then change the ownership settings of those files so they are owned by the manager.Request a Demo